Photography Training Tuesday – H&H Schools Update!
Today’s Training Opportunity
1. Important update to hhschools. As the school season begins for many next week, hhschools is ready to support your school needs. Please open hhschools and update to version 1.0.71. You will find details of the release and links to training videos below.
In this update, you will find the following new products and improvements:
- Import option – added import of jpg & fields files for custom ID cards directly into the appropriate folders.
- Completed the list of ID Cards available:Digital Press – Studio Background Series – single and double-sidedDigital Press – Image OnlyPVC – Studio Background SeriesPVC – Image Only
- Added warning box – to verify date ranges chosen for custom start date calendars.
- Improved functionality of the edit print individual subject interface.
- Subject data fields can now be renamed.
- Subject ID field now shows in the cull images dialog.
- Studio Reference Number field no longer allows input through
copy and paste.
Please open hhschools and update to version 1.0.71 now!
Watch the video below to learn more about importing ID card files in hhschools: