Photography Training Tuesdays – Adobe Creative Cloud Workflow and Retouching Tips
In the video below, Julieanne Kost teaches the following:
- Cropping and saving Adobe Creative Cloud workflow options (first topic)
- How to use soft proofing in camera raw (second topic)
- Spot removal – feather slider (third topic)
- Noise reduction – color smoothness (fourth topic)
- Using adjustment brush and pins (fifth topic)
- Interactive histogram (sixth topic)
The tips in this video will help you be more efficient and effective with photo retouching.
Another Educational opportunity for those in the Midwest:
Questioning Printing in a Digital World with Mark Berndt
Our daily lives are evermore internet and device-based: Why print a photograph? We so constantly and easily view imagery on high-resolution digital screens: How is viewing a photograph as a print different? Is printing dead?
Mark will lead a discussion on the relevance of the photographic print in modern times, examine misconceptions that compromise print quality, and reveal a revolutionary method for making superb photo prints, whether you’re using your own printer or a professional photo lab.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Social time starts at 6:00 PM, Presentation at 7:00 PM
red X studio / 3641 Troost Ave.
Kansas City, MO