- The Connection Newsletter
- Employee Highlight
- Meet Our Customers & Speakers
- New Photo Products
- Photography Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Photography Training Tuesdays
- School Photography
- Sports Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Guide To Photography Jobs
- Photographic Industry Trends
- WordPress for Photographers
Can You Guess Where the Most Photos Were Taken in 2014?
Instagram just released the 10 most common geotagged locations photographs were taken using its app this year. Take a look!
The 10 Most Common Photography Locations on Instagram in 2014
- Disneyland in Anaheim, California
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- Times Square in New York, New York
Photo by chensiyuan
- Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
Photo by Mark Fischer
- Gorky Park in Moscow, Russia
Photo by A.Savin
- Musée du Louvre in Paris, France
Photo by Hteink.min
- Red Square in Moscow, Russia
- Madison Square Garden in New York, New York
- Yankee Stadium in New York, New York
- The Dubai Mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Where were your five most common photography locations in 2014? We’re thinking that most professional photographers are going to have a different list than the average Instagram user!
No related posts.