Based on the overwhelmingly positive response to our themes, we’ve updated all seven to include even more great features!
As our first themes, there were bound to be a few features we missed or that didn’t make the cut. Today though we’re happy to announce a full update to all seven of our themes based on feedback we’ve received from our users over the past few months:
- Our proprietary photo gallery plugin can now be turned off to allow for use of other popular gallery plugins
- The fullscreen, rotating background image can now be turned off or display only on the homepage based on your preferences
- Much more customization is allowed with font and colors throughout the theme in the menus and headers
- Expanded social media network support (you can now easily add many more social profiles right through the theme like Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- More clearly worded descriptions for the theme options
- Category pages no longer display a 404 error
- A more reliable download management plugin tool to eliminate the phantom download issue we were experiencing.
To date, our free themes have been downloaded nearly 7,000 times and been featured across numerous publications. Here are each of our seven themes:
Make sure to check out our pages on Websites for Photographers and our list of the Best WordPress Plugins for Photographers for tutorials, tips and more!