Top 5 Things School Photographers Should Be Doing in June
What should school photographers be doing in June? Here is a list of things to be doing, even though school is out, brough to us by Ron Fleckal.
- Clean up your old eZevent projects, deleting all orders and order zip files; do a final high res backup and archive to CD/DVD; then, make sure you computer system is adequate for handling this Fall’s school projects
- Review sales from previous years packages and based on these statistics, improve your packages and product offerings for this Fall’s school picture program.
- Using your new packages, begin designing your prepay flyer for printing during July ( don’t forget….H&H offers great design service for very reasonable rates! )
- Begin scheduling your school shoots blocking out picture days for all schools; don’t forget to include adequate post shoot production time to keep your service items and package orders on track.
- Distribute to your schools any pre-pay literature that can be mailed to the student’s home with student information packages paid for and sent by the school.