- The Connection Newsletter
- Employee Highlight
- Meet Our Customers & Speakers
- New Photo Products
- Photography Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Photography Training Tuesdays
- School Photography
- Sports Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Guide To Photography Jobs
- Photographic Industry Trends
- WordPress for Photographers
Photography Contest! Dog Days of Summer
OK, it’s not officially the Dog Days of Summer yet, but it feels like summer, and that seems like a good excuse for a photography contest!
Send in your photograph, depicting the Dog Days of Summer. Get as creative as you wish. This can be an image that you’ve already captured, or you can go looking for something.
The contest ends at midnight on June 18. Our judges will vote and the winner will be announced on June 23. The winner will receive 3 free dog tags!
Now for the rules:
- Enter up to three images.
- No logos or identifying watermarks, please. Photographer credit will be given when the images are posted.
- Images to be posted on facebook and here on the blog.
- May be images from past shoots, or brand new.
- Account not required to enter contest, but will be needed to order your free prize. (New accounts get a $50 welcome credit on their account with their first order!)
Simply email your entries to email@example.com, and use “contest entry” as the subject line. Make sure to include your name, studio name, and account number if applicable.
No related posts.