- The Connection Newsletter
- Employee Highlight
- Meet Our Customers & Speakers
- New Photo Products
- Photography Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Photography Training Tuesdays
- School Photography
- Sports Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Guide To Photography Jobs
- Photographic Industry Trends
- WordPress for Photographers
How Photographers Can Use Google+ Hangouts
Google+ is shaping up to be a fantastic tool for professional photographers! Watch below as guest blogger Georgia McCabe shows how photographers can use Google+ Hangouts to connect with colleagues and even quickly find and contact potential new clients!
Here are some of the links mentioned in this video:
- Find People on Plus
- Filter to find people in Charlotte, NC on + who are soon to be wed (potential customers!)
Georgia McCabe takes us through some useful tips and tricks for optimizing Facebook activities. Interesting ways for navigating Facebook and for getting the most for your efforts. As an author, speaker, trainer and social media and photography evangelist, her perspectives entitled “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Friends…or Enemies” appear in print in the book entitled The Relationship Age, with social media guru Mari Smith. Georgia is a frequent guest blogger for our professional photo lab.
No related posts.