NEW Prepay V2 now available for prepay responsive design for mobile, table and desktop!
We are excited to provide you this update to hhimagehost prepay to modernize the interface, add the familiar shopping cart interface, add package attributes, and a host of new reports to help you track and market to your customers.
Prepay V2 Details
- New sections for Prepay V2 under Price List, Coupons, Events, and Reports
- In order to modernize the back end and consumer interface, there are changes to price list setup sequence and marketing images:
- Marketing images for Prepay V2 are a slightly different size to accommodate mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Additional package attributes available
- Background selection
- Style selection
- Pose selection
- Color flavor selection
- Added ability to use limited HTML on Event Greeting and Event Order Confirmation Page Message
- The look and feel of “find an event” and studio landing page is updated to be responsive design for mobile and tablet devices
- Additional background banner image available under “Settings”
- Report Update
- New reports for Prepay V2
- Prepay Picture day report – used to answer questions on picture day on whether a student or athlete has made a purchase online
- Updated Prepay picture day order report to show subject data on Prepay V2 orders
- Event Login Email Address Report – To help studios with personalized email marketing, in addition to the guest book email address, the report for orders from July 1st forward now includes:
- Event name
- Event URL
- Password used (if applicable)
- Order made
- Is event still live on hhimagehost
Important note: HHImageHost Prepay V2 does NOT have the ability to define different add-ons for different packages. When you define a set of add-ons, that set of add-ons is available from every package.
Customers who have used the old Prepay add-ons to define different add-ons for each package for “Build your own package” should not use Prepay V2 but should stay tuned for future releases of Prepay V2.