- The Connection Newsletter
- Employee Highlight
- Meet Our Customers & Speakers
- New Photo Products
- Photography Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Photography Training Tuesdays
- School Photography
- Sports Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Guide To Photography Jobs
- Photographic Industry Trends
- WordPress for Photographers
Facebook Contest Ideas for Professional Photographers
In today’s video post from guest blogger Georgia McCabe, we discuss how professional photographers can best use Facebook to run contests that build up their following. Tips, Ideas, Rules & Regulations, and much more!
Links Mentioned in the video on Facebook contests for photographers:
- Sample Facebook Contests
- Contest Rules and Regulations
- Wildfire – Third-party contest company
- North Social – Third-party contest company
Georgia McCabe takes us through some useful tips and tricks for optimizing Facebook activities. Interesting ways for navigating Facebook and for getting the most for your efforts. As an author, speaker, trainer and social media and photography evangelist, her perspectives entitled “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Friends…or Enemies” appear in print in the book entitled The Relationship Age, with social media guru Mari Smith. Georgia is a frequent guest blogger for our professional photo lab.
No related posts.